DUBAI 8 October 2020: In celebration of the successful opening of Dubai Safari Park, the park will be hosting a series of live performances, free of charge, until October 10th.
Visitors can enjoy spectacular performances from traditional African drummers, at the African Tribal show, and watch as the performers dance along to the rhythm of the beat and show off their acrobatic skills in the African Village. The fun continues to the Asian Village, where vibrant performers combine drum playing with traditional dancing, at the Chinese Drum and Dance show.
Each day at 4:30 pm, a Park Parade will take place throughout the Wadi Area, and will showcase the African Tribal Show, and the Chinese Drum and Dance Show, with more surprises along the way.
Dubai Safari Park Fun Facts
- Dubai Safari Park is home to the UAE’s first African elephants, which are also the heaviest in the park, weighing up to 3,000kg
- The park’s three pride lions eat 120kg of meat each day, almost double of what the average person eats each day per year
- Dubai Safari Park has an indoor Gorilla exhibit. Did you know Gorillas are one of our closest living relatives, and they share at least 95% of their DNA with humans.
- Dubai Safari Park’s tallest mammal is the giraffe, which grows to about 6 meters high (19 feet), and the smallest is the common marmoset, which grows to approx. 19 cm (7 inches)
- The park features the UAE’s largest troop of baboons. Did you know, Baboons are the world’s largest monkeys growing up to 60 to 86 cm (20 to 34 inches) and their tails add an additional 41 to 58 cm (16 to 23 inches) to their length
- Dubai Safari Park has the only drive-through Hippo and Tiger exhibit in the nation and the world’s first drive-through crocodile exhibit
Packages and Pricing:
- Adult ticket Dh50 and child ticket Dh20
Safari Journey Package – Adult ticket Dh85 and child ticket Dh30