SHARJAH 3 November 2020: Air Arabia announced that its flights now connect to 10 cities in India.
These include (days of flights from India):
- Ahmedabad (Mon, Thu, Sat)
- Calicut (Daily)
- Chennai (Sun, Tue, Thu)
- Coimbatore (Wed, Sat)
- Delhi (Daily)
- Hyderabad (Daily)
- Jaipur (Mon, Thu, Sat)
- Kochi (Daily)
- Mumbai (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Trivandrum (Daily)
Guidelines to travel back to India
- All passengers are required to download the AarogyaSetu mobile application on their iPhone or Android phones prior to boarding the flight.
- All Indian passengers are required to submit a registration form and submit a self-declaration through the Air Suvidha portal 72 hours before flying.
- Not mandatory but highly recommended: Passengers traveling to India are advised to perform their RT-PCR test and upload the same 72 hours prior to their flight on the Air Suvidha portal to get an exemption from institutional quarantine upon arrival.
Guidelines to travel to the UAE
- Conduct a Covid-19 PCR test within 96 hours of the flight departure time. Passengers will be asked to present a negative test report in printed form at the time of check-in. Passengers below 12 years of age are exempt from the test.
- Passengers with a residence visa issued by Abu Dhabi or Al Ain should visit http://uaeentry.ica.gov.ae/ to verify their entry status.
- Residents of other emirates are not required to arrange prior approval.
- Passengers will be required to take another Covid-19 PCR test upon arrival and self-quarantine until the test result comes.
- Visitors and tourists with a negative result will be free to leave the quarantine. Passengers with a positive result will have to isolate themselves at their cost as per the guidelines of Ministry of Health.