Your mobile is your new Debit Card
DUBAI 16 December 2018: Now you can enjoy the convenience of withdrawing money from bank ATMs (automated teller machines) without having to physically carry your bank debit card.
The facility is being offered by Emirates Islamic Bank which says, “all you have to do is to initiate a ‘Cardless withdrawal’ via Emirates Islamic Mobile App. What’s more, you can transfer money from your Mobile Banking App to any UAE mobile number even if the beneficiary doesn’t have an Emirates Islamic bank account”.
How to do a cardless cash withdrawal
- Select ‘Cardless Withdrawal’ menu on the ATM screen
- Choose your language
- Enter your mobile number
- If you are a non-Emirates Islamic customer, you will be prompted to insert your Emirates ID for validation
- Enter the amount of the transaction
- Enter the 5-digit authentication code which you have received via SMS on your mobile number
- Confirm and collect your cash