Child saved after swallowing bead

Was playing with her father’s rosary

Doctors at a Saudi hospital saved the life of a three-year-old girl after she swallowed a bead while playing with her father’s rosary.

The child was rushed to hospital suffering from breathing difficulty after swallowing the piece by accident at her home in the Northeastern Saudi town of Hafr Al Batin.

“The girl was saved in a minor operation that lasted 15 minutes..she was discharged from hospital on the next day,” Sabq daily said.

 

Dubai Gazette