DUBAI 22 October 2019: A total of 88 Dubai Government services are now being provided through a single digital application — Dubai Now. Dubai’s citizens and residents have been able to transact over Dh4 billion on the application so far.
“I…have now directed all government entities to work with Smart Dubai and ensure all services are delivered via DubaiNow, gradually eliminating all individual entity applications,” said Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council.
The Dubai Paperless Strategy was launched by Sheikh Hamdan in February 2018 to digitise all internal and external government to consumer transactions, ensuring all transactions are 100 percent paperless.
The 15 Dubai entities that have made significant progress in their digital transformation as part of the Dubai Paperless Strategy are:
- Dubai Land Department
- Roads and Transport Authority
- Knowledge and Human Resources Authority
- Dubai Airports
- Dubai Police
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
- Department of Economic Development
- Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- Dubai Courts
- Dubai Municipality
- Dubai Public Prosecution
- Dubai Health Authority
- Community Development Authority
- Federal Authority for Identity & Citizenship – Dubai, and
- Dubai Customs