DUBAI 22 December 2019: Dubai Land Department (DLD) has come out with the Dubai Real Estate Self Transaction (REST) smart application.
What does it do?
It enables customers to obtain smart and fast services. The list of services provided by the application includes:
- Issuing a certificate of owned properties
- Replacement for lost title deeds
- Issue of property maps
- Copies of title deed certificates
- Evaluation of your property, whether from the category of ‘vacant plot’ or ‘housing units
- Services related to real estate registration, Dubai Real Estate Institute, Real Estate Regulatory Agency, Rental Disputes Center, or the Real Estate Promotion and Investment Management Sector
The project includes the participation of five government entities, whose services are linked to the Real Estate Registration and Services Sector, including:
- Sheikh Zayed Housing Programme (SZHP)
- Dubai Municipality Al Twar Center
- Dubai Courts – Personal Status Court
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Housing Establishment (MRHE), and
- Dewa’s Sustainable Building in Al Quoz.
DLD has and intends to organise more training and awareness sessions for customers on how to use the smart application at DLD’s Customer Training Centre and other government entities.